Saturday, February 6, 2016

Plant a Kiss

I kept this card clean and simple for the Freshly Made Sketches this week. Using their sketch I layered some of the new cactus stamps with some older papers to be the focus of the card. Lately I've been cutting out the Thin Cuts cactus, stamping it, then using watercolors to fill them in. This time I simply cut them out on Juniper cardstock and stamped in the same ink. Done!



Be sure to check out the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book to see all of the brand new Thin Cuts!

2 comments:

Amy O said...

Great color scheme and I love the punny sentiment. Very fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

These are just fabulous with the basic stamping! What a fun card this is! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!