Monday, November 9, 2015

Sweet and Studly Georgie

I just received some of the new Georgie papers and I'm already in love with its color scheme and patterns. Here is a little card I did for a birthday that can be for someone younger. The elephants are adorable are work perfectly for an infant or small child.


The other patterns in the pack are well suited for someone older, maybe even a teen would love the colors and chevron pattern! {This was proven when my teenage daughter entered my craft room and immediately saw it on my desk and said "Oooh! This is a cool card, who is it for?"} ;)


A simple white and gray color combo makes this paper collection great for a masculine card. Even a little bit of a deep gray glitter paper and metal triangles looks stunning with it! Plus the sentiment is funny and we can all use more humor in our lives! {Laughing makes you live longer too!}


I hope that you will look at the Georgie paper for much more than just baby showers, it really is a great collection!

No comments: