Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hello Little Lovely Flower Jar

I have been fascinated for quite some time with mason jar crafts. From food gifts to home lighting, even scrapbook projects, these jars have endless possibility! You can imagine how happy I was to see a mason jar with flowers on the new Artistry cartridge. It is just adorable and so easy to size and cut out.

For this card I was inspired by some colors I saw recently on a shopping excursion. I'm especially fascinated with the hints of gold with these coral and mint colors. Many of us have also found an interest in painting, particularly a spray or splat of paint on our projects. For this card though I practically cheated on the splats as I used the nifty Ink Blot {D1660} stamp set found in the new Annual Inspirations book. I am entering this card on Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week for their "Splat" theme!


Close up of the splats! 


There's that awesome "hello" sentiment again! Don't forget that you can get the amazing National Stamping Month sets at a discounted price when you buy all three. They will only be available this month, special ends September 30th.


3 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

I love the color combo. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Lauren said...

I love the way you have used this stamp set- I thought you had perfect splatters!

Unknown said...

Great colors, a really pretty card. Splatters definitely made a statement on this card. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!