Friday, August 14, 2015

Zoe in Studio J

You can find some new Zoe paper collections in Studio J. I took advantage of the Studio J Flash Sale a couple weeks ago and just couldn't resist one of the new Zoe Express Collections. Using this digital program is very easy, affordable and the prints are beautiful.


Here is what the collection looks like when you are in Studio J. You select the layout you want, upload and arrange where you want your photo's and add some journaling.


Not only do you receive the beautiful printed layout in the mail, but you can also download a JPG file which is what I'm sharing here with you.


I was able to capture the memories from our recent summer travels. I typically scrapbook the "old fashioned" way with papers, lots of thick embellishments and stamping, however when I have several pictures from a vacation, scrapbooking digitally just makes it so much easier!

Log onto my website and click on Studio J. You will need to create an account first, then you are ready to click and drop! The Zoe collection will only be available until September 30th!

Thank you for stopping by!






No comments: