Thursday, August 20, 2015

Up, Up and Away

Time to get your Balloon Wishes (D1667) stamp set for FREE is running out! You can purchase the Marker Roll-Up this month and receive this stamp set for $0. I tried coloring in the balloon with a few different color combinations, but I finally decided that the blue, green and yellow colors were my favorite. I used the Shin Han Markers to color it it in. I mounted the finished balloon on some water colored paper and some vibrant yellow and lagoon cardstocks. I simply added the sentiment on the bottom with some sparkly green triangles.




What a lovely card and it was so relaxing to just sit and color the balloon. Wonder what colors I'll do next!??


Get this deal before its gone! Shop here for more details.

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

This is lovely, Amy!