Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Birthday Bash with Zoe and Mojo Monday

Hello, Happy Hump~Day!! Today I'm having a Birthday Bash with the new Zoe papers and complements. It's for the challenge this week on Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog! The papers are so colorful and fun, they are perfect to use for a Birthday celebration. I am also using the sketch from Mojo Monday this week to guide my creation.



I did two versions using the different papers from the packet. You can see how one is a little more masculine and the second can I feel is very versatile for anyone!


I love the triangle paper, triangle embellishments and that coral shimmer tape is so cool!


The circular star on this card came directly from the Zoe Complements sticker sheet. Don't you just love the glitter in these triangles!

All of the products I used are available to order now!
 

Be sure to check out Mojo Monday for other ideas using this sketch. Also, stop by Heart 2 Heart Challenges to join in on the Birthday Bash!!

5 comments:

Laurie Levorson said...

Your cards are very nice and the embellishments are just perfect! I love the new Zoe paper too! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Nikka Geers said...

I love both cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous cards- I especially like the second one! Thanks for joining us at H2H.

Brandi said...

Love both of the cards, so adorable! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Heather Jane said...

Great interpretation of the sketch! Can never have enough birthday cards ready to send! Glad you played along at Heart 2 Heart! -H2H DT