Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Let Them Eat Cake!

The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog is pretty sweet! The theme this week is "let them eat cake". A celebration just isn't complete without some cake and I think the Confetti Wishes paper collection and MyStickease is perfect for the occasion.


I included several different papers from the Confetti Wishes collection as well as pieces from the zip strip. I added some chipboard glitter letters and some fun embellishments. This card has lots of layers!!

Why stop at just a card! I also created a coordinating gift box and tag, because after you eat cake it's time to open presents.


The tag was from the sheet of MyStickease. I simply backed it with some Thistle cardstock, added some ribbon and a piece of zip strip. {the presents}


This cute little box can be found on the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I just added some cardstock and design paper to each side. I love how the lid just folds over the handle keeping your gift securely inside.


Finally, a few detail shots from the card. Check out the other sweet cake creations on H2H!

4 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Love the whole set. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

April said...

Adorable set! Thanks for sharing!

Brandi said...

Great job, I love all of it. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Allie said...

Cute creations, Amy! Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart!