Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Like These Cards a Latte!

Treats of Friendship is one of the newest stamp sets found in the Seasonal Expressions 2 book. (page 15) It features images of a coffee cup, donut and tea cup. I love the quirky sayings and am finding all sorts of possibilities to use it!

Today I'm sharing cards using the coffee cup image, I like it a latte! I will share cards with the other images later this week!



This first one is my favorite! I used the Blossom papers, some of the new Boardwalk Washi tape for the sentiment, and some Glacier thick twine as a "cozy" for the cup. Soooooo cute!!!


I love the thick chocolate grosgrain ribbon on this card. It makes me think it might be a mocha latte!


Some more Glacier twine, Carnival Washi tape this time and don't you just love the drip of coffee on the rim of the cup. This is from the Junebug Puffies in the SE1 book.


Finally, coffee comes best in pairs! I was using up some older Year>>Noted papers and loved the softer colors with the cups. Just colored in the coffee bands and added a bit of Washi tape.
 
 

The Treats of Friendship stamp can be your one regular priced item in your cart that would then qualify you for the Deal of the Day! (C1616) $13.95


1 comment:

Karen Day said...

Great cards, Amy! I've pinned them to my coffee cards board :o)