Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Do You Ever Crave a Donut?

Every once in awhile I absolutely crave a donut. Thank goodness this craving does not happen often! Too many calories and fat, but I have a much healthier option for you! Keep your hands busy and your creativity flowing by stamping an adorable donut on your projects.

As promised, here is a look at some cards using the new Treats of Friendship stamp set.

This first card uses the sketch on Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog this week. Thanks for the inspiration H2H design team!



Be sure to check out what the artists on Heart 2 Heart Blog designed using the sketch!



The pink on both of these cards reminds me of the little doughnut shops in Vegas called Pink Box. If your ever in the area check them out and try a few, they are fantabulous!! {yes, that is a real word...my mother says it all the time!} My favorite is the sweet potato cake, sounds crazy, but it's amazingly moist and just the right amount of sweet!






Be sure to get this stamp set to cure all of your cravings and don't forget to grab your Deal of the Day!



2 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Cute take with the donut stamp. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

So cute, I have this set and I have not had a chance to play with it yet and your cards are making it hard for me to not run to my scrapbook room and get it out. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca