Monday, February 23, 2015

Think Pink Bicycle

The challenge this week on Heart 2 Heart Challenges is to think pink!! What is your favorite Close To My Heart pink? This could certainly be a tough choice. CTMH offers a wonderful variety of pink hues, but my favorite has to be Cotton Candy.

I choose this color in my clothing too, even down to my saucony running shoes. My beach cruiser is even this color. I think that is why I love this card so much! This pop up bicycle card is made from the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. I added in some banners and clouds to the inside of the card. On the outside I used some polka dot Washi tape and glitter paper.



For the outside of the card I cut a PML card on the cartridge to fit the 5x7 base. I layered some glitter paper behind the image to make the bike pop! Just a few banners and embellishments finished the front.


As you open the card the bicycle pops out in the center. I also popped the little cloud and the bike and banners were cut on fundamentals paper giving them a little bit of a shiny texture.





Too much pink you think?!! Yeah....I don't think so either!

2 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Another great project. I hope you still play with us once the month is over. I just love your artwork

Lauren said...

What a fabulous pink card! I have enjoyed all of your guest designer posts at H2H- you have an amazing talent.