Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February Crate Card Club

This past weekend I held my Crate Card Club. As always the participants are free to make any themed card {or special project} as they wish. The only thing I ask is that they use mostly Close To My Heart products on their creation, especially the stamps! There is always a great variety and seeing how others create is so much fun. We all inspire each other with our techniques and choice of papers, colors or stamp sets. Take a look at our art this month!


Here are all the projects displayed on a shelf just above our work table. We had a few that were Valentine inspired, but we also had, Birthday, Thank You and an everyday sentiment too.









As you can see they are all beautiful cards and even a darling, humorous candy wrapped "You're the Bomb" treat.....which has me thinking of dropping the "card" word in the name of my club. What do you think about just "Crate Club"? These ladies are so crafty and talented I'm sure they would surprise me with their creations each month!

No comments: