Friday, November 14, 2014

Love Note

Want a little sneak peek?! My card today features some new products available December 1st from the Heartstrings collection found in the Seasonal Expressions. I'm also playing along with the sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches and the "no" ink challenge on Heart 2 Heart.



There was no ink used in the making of this card. The darling typewriter image is from the Heartstrings Complements and the mini badge button is one of 8 pieces in the Heartstrings Assortment. With embellishments this cute there is no need to stamp with ink! Plus, no inky fingers!


Be sure to check out all the beautiful artwork and inspiration at Freshly Made Sketches too!

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

That funky typewriter is adorable! Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Amy! Love that you created this whole card without ink! That typewriter is so fun! Love the mini badge button as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Brandi said...

So stinking cute, I can not wait to get my hands on this paper! Thanks for playing along with H2H challenges!

Brandi R
H2H challenges DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Katy said...

This little typewriter is going to be the death of me...I've already ordered a 2nd set of Complements! I did the same thing with the Ariana Complements...those GLASSES and the "&"....swoon!!!

Lauren said...

This is adorable! Those buttons have already made it into a few of my layouts. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H Challenges!