Friday, October 3, 2014

Spooky Scrapbook Layout

Let's kick off this Spooky Spooktacular with a haunted house scrapbooking layout! For this simple layout I used some of the Scaredy Cat papers and embellishment assortment. The haunted house and "beware" title were cut on the Cricut with the Artbooking cartridge. Some inking and twill ribbon and this page is complete!




At a closer look you will see that I added some purple and orange cardstock behind the window openings. The final touch is just a bit of liquid glass to reflect and shine just like a window pane.  Yes, the house looks grainy, that's because I used some older textured black cardstock for interest!


The metal embellishments can be backed with textured paper or left alone. Don't you just love those enamel stars....I could just stick them on everything for Halloween!!


You can order the Scaredy Cat paper collection and assortment from me or online!







Come back for more spooky fun soon!

No comments: