Sunday, October 12, 2014

A Fall and Halloween Card Exchange

I held my annual Fall card exchange yesterday. The participants had the option of creating a Fall themed card or a Halloween themed card. Last year when I held this event I was the only one that created a Halloween card. This year had a different outcome, which made it very interesting! As always I saw unique ideas and was inspired by all the talent of my wonderful friends & customers!

This is a picture of all the cards, except one. I'll post more about the table decor later!! ;)


First up is the card I made. As you may have seen in previous posts, I teased you a bit with cards that did not make the final cut. I hinted about images that carried forward to my final card. Do you see them now? I used the apothecary jar from the first card I showed with the candy in them. From my Halloween Characters card I stamped the skeleton dudes so they look like their floating in the jar. It was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest {Consultant Mischelle Smith} and I loved the unique and unpredictable blend of images!


I tried to show the shine of the fundamentals paper in this photo. I love Halloween so the purple hearts were just perfect. The added glitter in the shimmer trim and inside the jar just screams Halloween too!

Janet's card~
 Inside Janet's card~

Nikki's card~

Tommie's card~

Julie's card~

Nanette's card~

Pat's card~

{take a close look at this card, the entire front is a shaker card with pieces of straw inside!}

So as you can see there was a great mix of Fall and Halloween themes! Please leave a comment and let these ladies know how beautiful their artwork is!

We are not even half way through the month though!! I still have several Halloween projects to share with you, so visit again soon!

1 comment:

Karen Day said...

What an awesome group of cards, and all so different! Nice work, ladies!