Monday, August 11, 2014

Back To School with Chalk It Up

My daughter and I are back to school today! It is earlier than usual this year, but I am looking forward to the change. As tradition I have always made a layout for the first day of school. I always had pictures of both my kids too, but this year only my daughter will star in the layout as my son graduated last year. Wow, what a change for me!

I created this layout using the new Chalk It Up papers and complements. What an awesome new paper packet and embellishments. The chalkboard look has been trending for some time, so I was excited to see it and to play with it. Here is the layout~ {pictures will be added later}




Here is a photo I will add to my layout later. One of my daughter's favorite breakfast meals are banana nut muffins. So I made a batch and baked them in these totally cute paper liners with glasses. They not only match the layout, but my daughter has similar glasses too!!






Here are the products I chose for this layout along with some artwork from the Idea book using this awesome new paper collection. You can order any of these items yourself online or through me.







Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Loving your Chalk it up layout, super fun and adorable. I pinned it!