Wednesday, June 25, 2014

PML {Picture My Life} meets FMS {Freshly Made Sketches}

When I saw the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week I was thinking clean and simple right away! I also saw potential for an interactive card front. I used one of the larger Picture My Life cards from the Surf's Up collection as a tag in the front pocket. The recipient may choose to use it for journaling and using it on a scrapbook page! Something fun can be tucked behind the tag too!!





Picture My Life Surf's Up Scrapbooking Program
Z1946 $24.95


The PML cards are not just for scrapbooking, place them on cards or in the My Crush book!

3 comments:

Victoria Lavender said...

Wonderful card (you've got me humming "oh happy day") I love journal cards for card making, I put one on my blog a couple of weeks ago. Pure fun! Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Stacy said...

Love this card. What a great idea!

Karren said...

Fantastic idea! I love these colors you've used on this fun and versatile card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.