Monday, January 20, 2014

C-T-M-H Challenge on Heart 2 Heart!

I'm just a little bit behind on this challenge. This was Heart 2 Heart Blog's challenge last week. Create a project using items that represent C-T-M & H! Here is what I decided for my letters~

C is for~ Camper! I am in love with the new Camper Crazy MyAcrylix stamp set. {don't worry, you can order yours in just a few more days!}

T is for~ Trees! Just a few cute trees stamped in Topiary ink.

M is for~ Mist! I sprayed just a bit of Color Shine misting spray in Citron and Teal. It creates the background of forest and sky.

H is for~ Heart! These campers are happy in love! My chipboard heart was sprayed with the mist in Sweet Cherry then sponged with a dauber in Tulip.


 
 
Be sure to check out the Heart 2 Heart Blog and all the fabulous creations from the design team and other participants. What products or techniques would you use to represent your C-T-M & H?!!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!

Brittany said...

I adore this card, Amy! I love how you colored in the trailers with masculine and feminine colors. The added trees and heart are a great extra touch! Thank you for participating at H2H challenges!

Jayma Malme said...

So so cute!

Dawn's Daze said...

Your card is adorable!! That stamp is on my must have list!

Dawn's Daze said...

Your card is adorable!! That stamp is on my must have list!

Arlene Bonsma said...

Love it!! thank you for the inspiration.

Tamytha said...

This is adorable! I love your color choices, too. Mine will be here tomorrow. Can't wait!

Brandi said...

OMG I absolutely love this card, it is so adorable. Everyone who is using this stamp set is making it super hard for me to resist this one….lol Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Haley D. said...

Too too cute! Thanks for sharing your CTMH pride with us @ H2H!

Unknown said...

The more artwork I see with this set, the more I have to have it :)
Wonderful card!!!Thanks for playing along at H2H

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Amy, I love this card! We have an RV, and I totally CASEd this card as a valentine for my DH. Thanks for the idea!

Katy said...

I can't believe I missed this card! It's so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! LOVE it!