Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweet Surprises!

There are so many wonderful new items in the new Spring/Summer Idea Book. With 6 new paper packets, fabulous My Acrylix stamps, chipboard shapes, bottle caps and colorful twine, just to name a few, are you curious what my number 1 seller so far is?


It's the My Originals Sweet Surprises Card Kit!


It's really no surprise to me though! I sold 6 kits within my first order. The kit comes with everything you need to create 10 {3D} cards that you can fill with treats! And not just candy treats, look what I did on this first card!

I was able to fill this container with several Close To My Heart embellishments. Perfect for giving to those crafter's you know or perhaps someone without a sweet tooth!


The outside of the card is decorated with chipboard dimensional elements, while the inside is decorated with printed adhesive sheets. The card bases come cut already so all you have to do is adhere your treat cup filled with goodies and decorate. White grosgrain ribbon is included along with box envelopes to fit your finished card.


Here are a few more pics of the 5 styles you'll receive~ {2 cards per style are in the kit, totaling 10 cards in all}









Check back soon as I will reveal my favorite My Acrylix stamp set in the new book!

No comments: