Monday, February 13, 2012

Inspired by #10

I had fun with the inspiration photo this week on Inspired By! Check it out~



I thought of a few directions I could interpret this photo {I actually made 2 cards} but this was my first thought. I love the colors, same as my wedding, so I did not alter that at all. I was also most intrigued by the umbrellas and knew I had a stamp in my collection that has not seen ink for some time. Here is what I created~


It would not be complete without some raindrops!


Perhaps I will get around to sharing the other card I created later in the week. In the meantime you should stop by the Inspired By blog and see the other entries and play along!


{all product is Close To My Heart}



3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow another amazing creation! I always love seeing what you do!

Karen Day said...

This is super-cute, Amy! I hope I get time to play along this week :o)

Marlena M. said...

I love your umbrellas and the raindrops are a perfect touch! ;)