Monday, September 27, 2010

September Back 2 Basics and

...a paper rose tutorial... These were the projects that the ladies created after we exchanged our Sentimental cards.

I have been creating simple, fast scrapbook pages all year long. They are really all about getting down to basics and getting our scrapping done. Each month has it's own little theme. For the month of September I made the focus about HOME! Our lives are so busy, so I feel that it is important to slow down and embrace the little moments spent at home. I hope these pages will inspire us to snap some pics from around the house.



We also created a card after a short tutorial on making paper roses. I used the new Magnifique papers which are truly stunning. I absolutely loved how all the roses turned out a little bit different, proving that no two roses are the same. I also thought it was interesting that the results really reflected how each of these amazing ladies and their personalities are all unique.

{P.S. thanks for the invite to the parlor, it was yummy!}


No comments: