Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sentiments in a Pocket

Another card featuring a sentiment or two! This was an idea I thought of for my upcoming card exchange. What I like about it were the two pockets sewn into the card. Each pocket holds a tag that when pulled out reveals a little message and checklist. I thought the color combination was cute and somewhat shabby chic. I certainly can't resist the lollipop flower and pleated paper either. However, this was not my final choice, you'll see the card I ended up duplicating for the exchange soon. I am super excited to see what everyone else has created too!





2 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute card design. And the color combo is great.

Shalini said...

this card is a stunner... absolutely adore the pink'n'black combi... me wanna try out one too:)