Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scrap Event Display and Last Chance for Thriller!

I had lots of goodies displayed on my table at last Saturdays scrap event and card exchange. My theme was mostly fall and Halloween showcasing new items from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I had new papers, stamps, embellishments and upcoming projects. I will show up close pics of some of these goodies, but first I want to show items created from this months special stamp called Thriller! Tomorrow is the last day you can order it!


Here is a close up of the stamp and 2 projects that I will be teaching in October.


Back to Basics Club will be creating these cool pages. I have used the green, purple and black again with the skeleton stamp just as I did with my candles posted earlier for the Halloween Hop! The pages remind me of a kind of vintage, nostalgic Halloween. The layout of these pages also comes from the new Magic book. Plenty of room for one large photo on the left and 3~6 smaller photo's on the right side.


I will also be teaching this skeleton coffin project. Made from wood this coffin opens up to reveal space for a mini tag book. This time I used the traditional Halloween colors with some sparkle and bling.



Come back soon as I will show more of the projects on my table. Prepare for some Hooligans!

No comments: