Friday, September 25, 2009

Sketch Challenge

It has been a long time that I've done a sketch challenge. This one just caught my attention and I loved all the ideas that were submitted for it. You can see what other artists created over at Unscripted Sketches.




Most product is Close To My Heart: Cardstock; sweet leaf, tulip, crystal blue, colonial white, Ink; sweet leaf, tulip, crystal blue, chocolate, Stamps: November Word Puzzle, Weathered Backgrounds, Spot On Backgrounds, Argyle Backgrounds, Fiskars scallop punch, Offray chocolate ribbon {for some reason the ribbon looks black in the photo?}

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love the variation in colors great take on the sketch

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful take on this weeks sketch! Love the colors and textures you used. So glad you joined US this week!

Kelly said...

Reading your notes on the card, I had no idea yo used so many stamp sets. Great attention to the details! The colors work great together.

Thanks for joining US this week.
-Kelly