Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Birthday's Galore!

In my previous post I mentioned all of the birthday madness in March. My husband and father share the same birthday and it is no small task to spoil them equally. My daughter celebrates her birthday a few days after and she turned 10 this year. Yikes! A whole decade old. My baby girl is growing up way too fast. Not to mention it reminds me that I too am another decade older... double Yikes!!
What would any 10 year old want for their 10th birthday? A bedroom makeover of course! She was due for new bedding and we needed to do a major cleaning and re-organizing in there anyways. Here are some before and after photo's. This is only what I was able to accomplish in about 4 hours so I really hope to add more art and decoration down the road. Regardless, she was thrilled with it and even made the comment "My room looks like someone from T.V. came to our house and decorated it".



The Before:


The After:


The surprised birthday girl seeing her 'new' room for the first time:


Besides remodeling bedrooms, here are a few sneak peeks at some projects I've been working on.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Those pics of the birthday room makeover were so much fun! I thought I was at extreme makeover Home Edition LOL. Her room looks sooo much older. I have a 12 year old, so I know how you feel.