Monday, February 2, 2009

Here I Am

I just wanted to say a quick hello and a sincere sorry. I have been a horrible blogger lately and not posting more often. Well, here I am, and here's the deal. I have been busy and some of my creations can't be revealed yet as they are gifts for someone special. Also, a couple weeks ago, I discovered a chip in the lense of my camera. My children have been making videos lately and let's just say that Sir Dragon Rider's sword swung too close to the camera. I have been researching camera's lately and finally found one that fits my needs and is in my price range too. I found a great website that fits your photography needs to a camera in your budget. Go here to find out more. Here are some pictures I snapped with my new Canon Power Shot of my Pot Belly Beagle!








{A dog's life is so ruff}

No comments: