Monday, February 23, 2009

Build~a~page!

This is a workshop I will be doing next month. I decided to call it "build~a~page", because your doing just that. Scrapbooking a page is as easy as building or layering your pages. A great foundation begins with a fabulous template. I love the books that Close To My Heart offers. {You can find more information about them on the right hand column.} By simply using a basic template from any of the books you can lay down a base to build upon. It's good to keep in mind which photo's you'll want to use and be sure that your colors all coordinate when choosing papers. Next, you'll add your photo's to the layout. A strong title is key to the page, and once that is in place you only need to add journaling and embellishments. My hopes are that through this workshop anyone can scrapbook and will not be intimidated by the craft. Here is one page I completed of my own as a sample.

Base page/Template:



Add Photos:

Journal & Embellish:

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Beautiful LO...Love it!