Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October's Annotations

As promised here are a few more projects I completed using October's Stamp Of The Month (SOTM), Annotations.



These are treat bags that I picked up at Walmart last year on clearance. I got 30 bags for only .50 cents. My daughter and I filled them with goodies from the dollar section at Target. {gotta love that dollar section!} We also stuffed them with candy and cookies. I used the frame from the Oct. SOTM to make a tag and stamped the bat from the October Word Puzzle stamp in the center. My daughter stamped a "happy halloween" sentiment on the back and signed her name. Then we tied them all up, ready to go to her class~mates for Halloween.










I was also able to create a few cards using the SOTM and some of the new Perfect Day Papers. This stamp set is really versatile. If your thinking about purchasing it, remember that it's only available during the month of October!











No comments: